Monday, February 17, 2014

Scrapbook Challenges Guest DT - Sketch #381


Hello everyone! I was the lucky January winner over at Scrapbook Challenges and I was asked to be Guest DT for the next four challenges. Thank you so much!

Here's sketch #381:


And here is my take on it:

This is a great sketch to use up some of your scraps. After I chose these pictures of Zoey when she was 4 months old, I took out this Echo park collection, Here and Now, one of my favourites ever. I didn't cut into a new sheet at all, I only used the scraps I had. Awesome!

Make sure you check out today's post at Scrapbook Challenges to see the Design Team's take on the sketch!

Supplies:
Papers and stickers: Echo Park (Here and Now)
Background paper: Bella! (Kinda Krafty)


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your take on the sketch. Such fun papers!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Congratulations on being guest designer!