Saturday, February 15, 2014

S.W.A.T. Drill #26 - Love

 
If you are here for Practical Scrappers' February Blog Hop, please click here.

Good morning everyone! I'm here today to share my take on S.W.A.T.'s drill #26. The theme? LOVE, of course!

I took this picture of Kira and me before I had a front facing camera on my phone. Basically, I was shooting blind. This was the best shot of both of us. Kira always complains that her face is cut in half, but I just love this picture. We look so happy!!


I'm so glad my friend Erin and I bought this Crate Paper paper pack to split. It's absolutely gorgeous! And that chipboard polaroid frame from Creative Embellishments is great, I love the size of it.

Supplies:
Papers: Crate Paper (Love Notes)
Chipboard frame: Creative Embellishments
Flair: Paper Bakery
Washi: Bella Blvd and unknown
Circle die-cuts: Elle's Studio and Chic tags
Circle embellishments: Making Memories (I know, right?!?!)
Chipboard heart: American Crafts
Letters: American Crafts and October Afternoon

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Lovely layout! Great colors and cute picture!!!

Christine said...

I am so glad you bought it too! Love seeing what you did with it!