Monday, July 02, 2012

Proud Canucks

How was your Canada Day yesterday?  We had a great time, most of the day was spent in the pool.  We had friends come over for dinner, good hamburgers and hot dogs on the BBQ.  The kids playing and tuckered themselves out, while the parents had good conversation :)

We had our second annual Canada Day photoshoot, it turned out pretty good. Maybe you can help me out.  Keith likes the first one, I prefer the second.  What's your opinion? 



 Here's one of the kids only.  This is the best I could do, Zoey's wiggly :) Kira was trying to keep her still.

Here a layout I made for Practical Scrappers using last year's picture. Isn't it fun to compare the two? Sean lost some hair while Zoey gained some, lol!


I absolutely love the chevron/patchwork paper from Simple Stories.  Thoese butterflies were punched out of some old jeans, courtesy of my friend Erin :)  I also used 2 Elle's Studio tags, my new addiction!

Supplies:
Cardstock : Bazzill Basics
Patterned paper: Simple Stories
Tags: Ele's Studio and 4 heures 37
Letters: American Crafts and Jenni Bowlin Studio
Pearl pen

Thank you for stopping by ♥

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



2 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

I like the first one too. ;)


fab work on the LO

Lynn said...

I agree with you! The second one is my fave. Love the family photos. Happy Belated Canada Day! We spent the long weekend out at the lake with the kids, so nice to just relax.