Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Party Hat


I decided to participate in the June Sketch Challenge over at Love My Tapes for two reasons.  One, I love their washi tapes!  See the heart and cloud tape on my layout?  I won it from LMT in another challenge.  It is definitely my favorite one of all the washis I own!  Two, the sketch was made by my friend JJ, so I knew I wanted to take it on :)

I decided to put a spin on the sketch and use circles instead of paper strips.  It is part of Practical Scrappers most recent "10 things" feature.  Go check out what the design team made using circle punches :)

Papers: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose collection)
Washi tape: Love My Tapes
Letters: American Crafts
Punch: Marvy Uchida
Felt cloud: American Crafts
Distress Ink: Ranger
Pen: American Crafts

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



3 comments:

Giovana said...

I am glad you like your Washi Tape!! Thanks for joining and playing again with us at the Love My Tapes Sketch Challenge.

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Adorable! Love sketches, and JJ's are great, and love washi tape so always enjoy seeing how other people use it! Great layout!

Christine said...

Love this layout and am still trying to figure out how I haven't been following you all along...we'll call it a mommy moment (: