Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Treat

I've been having so much fun scrapbooking lately!  It's back to being on my mind all the time, and it's an amazing feeling!  I've been having fun with my supplies, using this and that, a bit at random.  It's so fun when things are not so "rigid", kwim?

Here's one I made using pictures of Sean and Kira from 2010. I remember that day, I am amazed that 2 years have passed!


Supplies:

Patterned paper: WRMK
Cardstock: American Crafts
Tags: Elle's Studio
Washi tapes: K&Co, Bella Blvd, Cosmo Cricket
Punch: Fiskars
Mist: Tattered Angels
Letters: American Crafts
Felt embellishment: BasicGrey (lemonade)
Distress Stain: ranger
Twine:Doodlebug
Pem: Staedtler

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



2 comments:

Gretchen said...

very cool layout! love all the layers!

Paper Issues said...

This is such a fabulous layout! I love everything about it! The mist, the white space, the layers and tape and twine! LOVE it!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues. Wee featured you today. http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-treat-layout.html