Friday, March 06, 2009

We live on Erf, did you know that?

Here is another installment of "Heard in this Household":

Yesterday, we were watching an episode of Curious George where he goes into Space with the man with the yellow hat.

Sean (who's 4, doesn't go the pre-K/daycare and definitely didn't learn this from me) says: "Our planet is called Erf and it's number free!"

By that, he meant of course that Earth is the third planet from the sun. You'll also understand that he can't say his "th" yet.

How awesome is he?!

*****

The other day, I wanted to do some scrapbooking, but I had no inspiration for a layout. So I decided to go through all my papers to make a goodie bag for Helene, a little girl my mom babysits who enjoys scrapbooking. I also mixed and matched my papers to make little kits for myself. You know, not have all the papers from only one manufacturer on a layout. My cousin Caro is very good at doing this on the spot, but I have to think about it a little more. So I spread out on the floor and came up with tons of options. It's great to be able to use some older stuff with stuff from my new stash. On the following layout, I used:
-Chatterbox, from the Chateau collection
-Imagination Project Chloe's Closet
-Basic Grey Urban Prairie
-Bazzill Dots

It feels great to use up my stash!

2 comments:

Igagnon76 said...

he is adorable! i would have to do that with my papers too because i tend to buy, buy, buy and use only the newest and latest. i have a bunch of old stuff that i need to use up.

Jennifer Beason said...

Love the layout! Great mix of new and old too!!!