Sunday, March 08, 2009

1. Yesterday, we added a few channels to our Videotron package. One of them is Treehouse. I've been wanting this channel for the kids for a long time and now I do! But there's gonna have to be a limit because they could watch tv without commercials forever! But I think they'll have tons of fun and it'll give me a breather once in a while. :)

2. I have Photoshop 7! I can finally use actions. I'm a happy girl today!! Much better than PSE 2.0 I had before :P

3. I love being a SAHM. I really do. But you know what? It makes me sick of my house. I see every single one of its flaws. I want to paint all the walls. I'm tired of the patching job that was done by the previous owner that still haven't been painted over by us after almost 5 years. I'm tired of picking up the same things over and over again. I'm tired of cat hair everywhere, and cat food under my feet and dust. I can't stand my windows anymore, they need new drapes (they still have to old stuff that came with the house!) I don't want to see my living room lamp anymore. I'm pissed off that the thing that prevents the door from slamming in the wall is broken; now we have a big hole in our wall. I can't stand the crumbs under my feet anymore no matter how much I sweep the floor. I know I should simply be grateful, but there are some days like today where I need to have a pity party, whether or not my life actually warrants it.

4. My birthday's in April, but since my brother wont be here on that day, he just called to ask if I wanted to go to the movies tomorrow. There's a movie he really wants me to see. I'm guessing it's Slumdog Millionaire, but I didn't ask. I want him to surprise me!

5. Here's a layout I did last Monday when Caro was here. Doesn't it make you want to go in the pool?!

10 comments:

Rachael said...

Great layout!

I feel like you about the house too. Being home all the time, the house always gets a mess and can just never get ahead!!

Mary Jo said...

Beautiful layout!

Anonymous said...

Great LO Claude! I hear you on wanting to change things around in your house. I'm not even home all that much and I still feel the need! LOL

I'm sure that the kids will love Treehouse! The girls are growing over that one now and are more into the Family channel but they have fond memories of all the nice programs there were over there. And I loved the fact that there wasn't any advertising ever five minutes! :)

Jennifer Davis said...

Wow! What an awesome layout! I so wish I had photoshop...have fun enjoying yours!

audrey neal said...

great layout -- and like you, I've totally been there on the whole house issue. We are still working on ours, and I'm sure it will be a work in progress for a long long time...

julie said...

Great Layout!
I sometimes get fed up of stuff at home too, you should see slumdog millionaire it's the best!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Hang in there Claude. We have one of the hardest but most rewarding jobs. Are there some places you can the kids out to?

That layout is adorable and so much fun!

Igagnon76 said...

your LO is awesome!!!! i love it!
i totally relate with the house thing. i thought the house was so great when we bought it and now there are so many little things that bug me i think it would be easier to just buy a new house. my dh is not the most handy dandy kinda guy...kwim?

Jessica said...

Im sorry you are feeling annoyed at your house Claude, but just be thankful you dont need to get up and go to work!! As the weather gets nicer, maybe you can take the kids our of the house more often.

Ash said...

Really cute layout Claude! Hmm... the TreeHouse channel sounds fun for the kids.

I feel that way about my room right now, soooo sick of it, and everything is crammed in there, and I haven't dusted in so long, but I just don't have the time or energy at the moment. Maybe this weekend. I find it less motivating to do stuff in the winter, I don't know why? I guess because it's dark and dreary. But it helps having the sun set later now.