Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 2 of my TV viewing

Seeing as I got no comments whatsoever on yesterday's post, I think perhaps this is boring for you, lol! But since I have nothing else to blog about, I'll keep going anyway.

First off, there's Lost.

I always enjoyed Lost, but I was never completely enthralled. It was just something to watch. We even considered stopping watching, but we didn't because when you invest many seasons in a show, you want to know what happens next.

Then Caro made me discover this blog. I can't explain why, but it makes watching the show so much more fun! Now, I always look forward to Wednesdays!!

******

Now, we have Bones. Fun mysteries, witty banter and Angel in a suit??? Perfect!!!

******

Finally, there's Big Love. The life of a polygamist family living in the suburbs. They are as normal as a polygamist family can be, not the creepy kind! Fun!




Seeing that I got no comments whatsoever on yesterdays post, I think perhaps this is boring for you, lol! But since I have nothing else to blog about, Ill keep going anyway.

3 comments:

MelB said...

I'll comment today because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lost! That show is crazy good, i can not wait for tonight's episode!! Did you see the previews?! OMG!

Igagnon76 said...

i don't think it's boring! but i didn`t check in yesterday..sorry!
i love pretty much all the same shows as you and i too am a TV-holic!

Anonymous said...

Poor Claude! No you aren't boring but I've never watched any of the shows you are talking about!

I haven't followed any programs on TV for a few years now besides Hell's Kitchen. And this year, I got myself hooked on the Bachelor, which I had never watched before either. As much as I want to know who's going to be picked, I can't wait to see the show finish so I can go back to my almost unexisting tv watching! LOL