Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a great day!

Seriously, there's no better way to wake up! I woke up to the sound of Sean calling out "Mommy! Mommy!" I could tell he was in Kira's room. They started laughing together, so I took my time getting up. Suddenly, here's what I hear: "I wove you, Kiwa!" To which Kira responds: "I 'ove you!" Seriously, that totally made my day and I wasn't even out of the bed yet!!!

*************************************************************************

Then, a bit later, we were playing in the kids' playroom. Out of the blue, Kira (who up to now kept counting 'one, two, one!') started 'un, deux. trois, quatre, cinq, six!' Yup, up to 6 in french! By the end of the day, she was counting to 10 in english, to 7 in french. I am in awe of this girl! She's not even 2 yet!

************************************************************************

I friend of my mom's picked up our car today b/c our break lights don't work (again, ugh!) so he's gonna look at the electrical part of our car. When he left, Sean asked me very seriously "His name is Mr Fix-It?" He cracks me up!

*********************************************************************

And in honor of my dear brother Richard and my niece Evangeline, who still read my blog from the other side of Canada, here is a picture we took this summer. Enjoy! :)

*************************************************************************

And here's a page I was hoping would be picked-up for the winter calls, but wasn't. Bits and pieces of Xmas around our house last year!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

beautiful page Claude!

Congrats about the Card request, you are becoming quite the published celebrity!

Anonymous said...

I love that Christmas page... and congrats on your Cards toot too!

Btw, how VERY cute of your kids to be saying "I love you" like that! And holy man, your little girl is sooooooooo smart, knowing how to count before she's even two. How very impressive! :)

richard said...

Merci pour la photo. LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a funny picture, are you sure you want to tell people that you are related to us, because I don't know if I would admit it, we're a scary looking bunch! It made me laugh! It's a nice picture of my mom, though.

Evangeline

richard said...

My wife is smokin' hot!!!