Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No KI dt for me :(

I wanted to be part of this dt. Really badly! Love KI. But I was limited in what I had on-hand and had no money to buy extra stuff. So the layouts show that. I actually really like my layouts. But I felt limited and I don't think I showed my full potential. Sigh.

I am not posting my 2nd layout yet since I'm hoping to have it pubbed! :D


I'm not sure if I posted this. I made a few months back for the Scrapbook Centrale DT using ScrapWorks products.

TFL!


4 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

So sorry you didn't make the team. I think your layout is awesome. I love the gotcha one too. Great shot! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't make the team, your layouts are still cute, though...love that darling curly red hair :)

wendy said...

:( That's too bad...but your work is fabulous :).

Big Hugs!!

Jessica said...

Too bad about the DT, you deserved it!

Im very happy about Dylan!