Monday, September 15, 2008

I've been sucked in (pun intented!)


I've been meaning to read this 4-book series for a while now. I read on many blogs how much people were loving it. Plus, there's the movie coming out soon. My friend Isabelle (who I will call Bella from now on) lend me the four books on Friday night and I'm done with the first one, Twilight.

It's the love story between a young girl and a vampire. If you don't like vampire stories, don't worry: the emphasis is on love. The sweet, passionate, emcompassing, perfect kind of love. I highly recommend this book, but be warned. You will be lacking sleep because you wont want to put it down!

4 comments:

Chrys said...

yeah, my bff got me hooked on that series a couple years ago....LOVE them! Can't wait to see the movie!

Anonymous said...

I have some friends that are bugging me to read this series as well. Looks like I need to!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, enjoy the series! :)
Does that mean you'll have to give up your scrap addiction for your reading addiction for a while? lol

Igagnon76 said...

yay! i love the name Bella and i always wondered why people didn't call me bella, they always call me Isa (must be a french thing) lol!

so glad you love the books, told ya they were awesome!