Thursday, February 16, 2006

I want a HOT coffee!

when i wake up in the morning, i need my coffee. it's exciting for me to go downstairs imagining what that first sip will be like. it's hard to explain, it just hits the right spot. you know the one that makes you think perhaps today will be a good day. perhaps today, i can get the chores done, play with my kid, do some scrapbooking, and watch my tv shows without stress, without conflict, without tears. yes, that first sip of coffee will make you think of all these things...until it's one hour later, you're still in your pjs, your son wont eat, you see dishes pilling up from who-knows-where and you find the coffee cup you put aside and it is cold!!! and you reheat it, drink some of it and think my gosh, this is awful. how can i live like this? can't i just drimk a coffee while it's hot???? at this point, i'd even take warm. i'd even go as low as warmish... but cold? ah come on

3 comments:

Julie said...

I think you need a thermos cup! LOL! I have one from Tupperware with a lid that I carry around in the morning. The added bonus of the lid is when the kids get a little too close and tip it over, only a little bit spills out! And I never have to reheat it!

Anonymous said...

amen sister.

Anonymous said...

Yup, I have one that is a sb layout :) Love those travel mugs!