Monday, February 20, 2006

There is no love...

so this morning, while I plugged my son in front of the TV like very good mother does, I went online. I checked my email (nothing special to note), the messages on Scrapbook Centrale and Scrapbooking Swede and then. as aslways, 2peas. now mind you, I only recently started to keep track of my submissions for calls. before that, i used to sumit and forget. that's why my 3 upcoming publications (see my scrapbio) were such surprises. but since joining the Pub, i am a lot more aware of every call that goes out. so this morning, as i was saying, i checked the MB on 2peas and what do i see?? toots for ST!!! Lots of toots for ST! I'm thinking yeah, i submitted to that! wedding pages and a graduation page. so this is me all day long, sneaking a peek at my inbox, all the while congratulating everybody that was tooting. but no love for me... i know, i know, there's always the next time but i just want it so bad! i think what makes it worse is that i've had 3 pages picked up and i've yet to see them in print. cantata books has no specific date yet, and correspondence art is notoriously behind schedule. maybe if i could just see one of them, i'd relax a little... nah, i know me, i'd be on pins and needles everytime i would see a toot! i guess it's part of the fun!

1 comment:

Deene Souza Photography said...

I was awaiting for the same email claude, and I got no love either. We'll be tootin the same day, you watch!!!!!!!!!!!