Sunday, December 29, 2013

I've Never Been So Proud!

Here's a layout I created to document this awesome story about Sean. I was inspired by the sketch from Laura Whitaker for the December 15th challenge over at Stuck?! Sketches.


I used an old collection from October Afternoon, Night Light. I still love it as much as I did then :)

Papers: OA
Letters: OA and American Craft
Circle Embellies: Elle's Studio and OA
Frame: Jillibean Soup
Wood Veneers: Studio Calico
Flair: Simple Stories
Dylusions sprays

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is such a fabulous page, love the colors and journalling! great job on the sketch! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

KerrynF said...

Amazing take on the sketch, LOVE the papers, some of my all time favourite. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

li-bee-ti said...

Wonderful take on the sketch. Love the dp you used.
Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!

Tracy P said...

Great take on the sketch! Love your paper choices and love to see journaling on a layout. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

Unknown said...

And proud you should be !
Lovely layout my friend, great colours and pictures of your handsome boy.