Tuesday, May 28, 2013

First Day


With the school-year-end only a month away, it's about time I shared the layout I made about their first day of school. It was back in August, when Sean started third grade and Kira started kindergarten.  She was so happy to finally go to school like her brother!


I took my corner rounder and used the "left-overs" as arrows. I also used some washi tape on a piece of scrap paper before punching out butterflies. Easy embellishments!

I just had a total brain-freeze and can't remember the manufacturer for the two papers with pink on them. Any help would be appreciated!

Supplies:
Papers: Studio Calico and ??
Label stickers: Fancy Pants (Trend Setter)
Stickers: Glitz
Letters: American Crafts
Washi tape: Love My Tapes
Spray: Dylusions
Punches: Fiskars and Martha Stewart


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



No comments: