Monday, April 15, 2013

Laundry Day

Good morning, how are things going for you? I have been scrapping up a storm recently, but I haven't been very good at sharing my work with you.  I'm here to remedy to that.

 A lot of the layouts I have been creating have been for display at Scrapbook Centrale. Have you noticed that they have a new weekend feature called Weekend Scrappin'? It feature layouts exclusively, some of them from yours truly.


 I made this layout using the Studio Calico line Here & There. I love the colours in here. It made me want to play with my Dylusions sprays. I used several of them on my background.

You might recognize my pal Erin's oldest son, Ethan. These pictures were taken back in 2010 when he and Kira were only 3 years old! That was the time before we had 10 gazillion kids and play dates were still possible, lol! If only we lived closer to each other :(

Products:
Papers, stickers, small letters, flair, brads, and chipboard: Studio Calico (Here & There)
Dylusions Sprays in Squeezed Orange, Vibrant Turquoise, Dirty Martini
Foam letters and pen: American Crafts


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Love the bright colours and design. Great page!