Thursday, October 11, 2012

Still There For You

How about that, third day in a row!  How are you today?

I bought these supplies last Friday and just couldn't wait to work with them.  I love this kraft paper from the Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go collection from American Crafts.  Love it!  And that Fancy Pants paper from The Good Life collection makes me happy!  I made another layout with these papers, I'll share it with you tomorrow.

This picture of Sean is from September 2010. He came home from school because he was sick and I took a picture of him with his beloved giraffe!


The star was punched in a Starbucks corrugated sleeve :)




American Crafts kraft cardstock (Amy Tangerine - Ready Set Go)
Fancy Pants papers (The Good Life)
BasicGrey microchip stickers
Washi tape
Starbucks corrugated sleeve for star
Elle's Studio Pennant
The Twinery charcoal twine
The Robin's Nest Tear Drops
Ranger Dylusions
Fiskars star punch
Fiskars corner rounder
Button

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



No comments: