Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It Makes It Better Somehow

Good morning everyone!  Time to share another layout with you.  I made this one a few months ago when American Crafts was having a DT call.  I try out every year even though I know I have no chance in hell of making it on that team, lol!

This was a hard story for me to put down on paper.  Breastfeeding with Zoey was one of the hardest things I have done her entire first year.  She was tongue-tied and by the time it was fixed, she had picked up "bad habits".  But it was important to me and we worked really hard at it.  I did have to resort to a bottle a few times, and it tore me apart every time.  This is what this layout is about, I'm glad I got it all down.  Now she is 19 months old and she's still breastfeeding (without any problems!)

Click to enlarge if you want to read the journaling.
Thank you so much for dropping by again today, I really appreciate it :)

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



No comments: