Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Love Those Cheeks


After so much time off (tough pregnancy, even tougher first few months with Baby), it feels good to finally be back in the swing of things!  Have you noticed how much I've been posting :) I have been so inspired recently, I'm trying out new things and letting go a bit more.  It's a great feeling!  I even got a publication request for a recent layout from Scrapbooking & Beyond for their spring issue.  Woohoo, I'm thrilled!

First of all, let's talk colours.  Orange and turquoise?  Yes, please!  And the not-so-straight lines?  They feel awesome!  And the twine from The Twinery that JJ convinced me was "totally me"?  It is totally me!



Supplies:

Patterned papers: Echo Park
Letters: American Crafts and Adornit
Sticker: Bella Blvd Miniatures
Twine: The Twinery
Flowers and buttons: Unknown

Thank you so much for dropping by!

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥

1 comment:

JJ Sobey said...

EEK and you used FLOWERS too! WOOT! ;) Love this.