Monday, October 03, 2011

I'm Foy!


Kira will be turning 5 next month, so I figured it was time to work on her 4th birthday layout, lol!  My cousin Caro took this awesome picture during the party and I love it!  As soon as I saw it, I knew I'd be using it instead of one of my own.

Instead of saying "I'm four!" Kira says it like this: "I'm foy!"  So I thought I'd use that as a title so as to not forget.

Still loving the 8.5x11 size, I'm going to scrap more that size.

Papers: WRMK (Hippity Hoppity)
Letters: Jillibean Soup
Stickers: Echo Park (Country Drive)
Buttons: Fancy Pants (Beach Babe)
Heart strip: Queen and Co
Bling: Prima (Say It In Crystals)
Journaling tag: American Crafts (Remarks)
Mask: Crafter's Workshop (Mini Tile Texture)
Ink: Quick Quotes
Pen: Tsukineko
Pop-dots

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥

2 comments:

Caro said...

Love the page, love the fact that you're working with 8.5x11 again!! I did a couple of pages that size (just not posted... but it was months ago anyway!) and if I really start scrapping again, I think it'll be just that size!!

I've always loved that picture of Kira!!

JJ Sobey said...

It's a great photo!

I think you should scrap whatever size inspires you - and feel free to switch it up any time the pictures tell you to. I rarely think to scrap that size, but I always like it when I do.