Tuesday, October 04, 2011

If You're Happy and You Know It...

My pal JJ created this sketch for the C'est Magnifique Kit Club.  I decided to play along, her sketch was perfect for these three pictures of Zoey.  I used the Soft Colors action by night-fate.deviantart.com because I could not get the colours right  in the originals.  I decided to alter them this way, and it made her eyes POP!

I used my Opal Paper Pen on the flowers, love the swirls!


Here is the journaling for anyone interested (salut maman!)

Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Alphabet Soup)
Die-cuts: My Mind's Eye (Alphabet Soup)
Letters: BasicGrey MicroMono Basics
My Paper World Paper Pen (opal)
Ink: Quick Quotes (Mocha Mama)
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Pen: Sharpie
Pop-dots

I realized as I was making this that JJ is the one who gave me these papers.  Therefore it's safe to say that this layout would not have been possible without JJ :)

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥

1 comment:

JJ Sobey said...

It's PERFECT!! Love it!!!

(gonna go check out that action too - it looks good)