Monday, June 13, 2011

He Will Always Shelter You From The Rain **Echo Park**


Wow, no blog post in May, huh?  I've hardly had time to scrap, although I miss it dearly!  Here is my latest, made with Echo Park's Springtime collection.  I'm a bit bummed that the tiny letter stickers that come with the collection are hard (if not impossible) to read from a distance or, in this case, in a picture.

Journaling: Trust me Baby Girl, your Daddy will never, ever let you down.  He always will be there for you!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Jillibean (reverse)
Patterned paper: Echo Park - Springtime collection
Letter stickers: Echo Park - Springtime collection; American craft Thickers - Shoe Box;
Element Stickers: Echo Park - Springtime collection
Pen: Sakura
Ink: Quick Quotes - Mocha Mama
Other: Glossy Accents

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥

1 comment:

Lisa Dorsey said...

So very sweet Claude!