Monday, November 29, 2010

Not Sporty, Me? **Practical Scrappers**

Hello everyone, how have you been doing?  I'm doing quite well, all things considered.  I'm in my 25th week of pregnancy (I think... To tell you the truth, I lost count!) and I have been diagnosed with gestational diabeties.  Which means I need keep an eye on everything I eat,  test my blood sugar 5 times a day, and inject myself with insulin 7 times a day (3 different kinds of insulin).  As you might guess, that's a lot of planning and juggling!  But that's okay, as long as it means a healthy baby in the end!  :)

I'm here to share my latest work for Practical Scrappers.  We were challenged to use letter stickers for something other than a title.  We all have these letter sticker sheets that are no more than mere skeletons of what they used to be.  With no more vowels and way to many Ws and Xs, it's hard to come up with words.  Why not turn them into an accent?

Here is my layout, where I turned those letters into the shape of a football (although my husband will argue with me that it doesn't look like a football.  Men!)



Supplies:
Black letters: Karen Foster and Arctic Frog.
Papers and stickers: Cosmo Cricket.
Puffy letters: American Crafts.

Make sure to check out the other layouts for this challenge here!


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥

2 comments:

Fleur-de-Lys said...

Oooh !
I LOVE what you did with the letters, really !

Diana Waite said...

Hey, I think it looks like a football! :) Great layout!! Congrats on healthy and happy!