Tuesday, March 23, 2010

January '10 - Project 12

I told you I'd post this soon! I just had a few touches to add (the chipboard buttons) and I kept putting it off. I'm very happy to be doing these every month, it's nice to see at a glance what our life was like that month. I think you can click to read the journaling bigger, if you are interested.
All products are American Crafts from the Abode collection, except for the pearls, which are Kaiser Craft and the mini stickers, which are Jenni Bowlin.

Thanks so much for stopping by♥



4 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful, as usual, Claude! :)

Diana Waite said...

I just LOVE this Claude, it's simply perfect!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous design Claude!

Dawnll said...

What a wonderful layout sweetie!
Just stopped in to thank you for visiting my blog and entering my drawing.
I am so impressed with all your creations.