Monday, March 22, 2010

Go Fly a Kite **Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker**

Good morning everyone! Did you have a good weekend? Mine was fairly uneventful. Well, actually, Kira got her first haircut. A layout is sure to follow soon!

In the meantime, here's a layout I made with Nikki Sivils' Flaming Butterfly collection. I LOVE this collection. The colours are so beautiful!


I cut out some of the butterflies to make it look like they are flying of the page.

A few rub-ons, chipboard and pearls finish the look.

Supplies:
Papers: Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker
Letters: Karen Foster
Rub-ons: Kaiser Crafts and Fancy Pants
Chipboard: unknown
Pearls" KaiserCraft
Pen: Sharpie and American Crafts


Thanks so much for stopping by♥



2 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful, Claude! I love the bright, cheery colours! :)

imperfectly natural mama said...

What a lovely page. I really love the butterflys. I am so in love with wingged things at the moment.