Monday, February 08, 2010

Ready. Set. School. **Scrap Within Reach**

I absolutely love how this one turned out. These are some of my favourite Scrap Within Reach papers, they are so perfect for boys! I found this MME die-cut title in my stash (my strong handsome little man) and it worked perfectly here. Gotta love when that happens! The "100% boy" sticker is from SWR's "Paper Boy" collection also. I inked a Maya Road chipboard circle and then added the sticker. I covered 2 more chipboard circles with SWR paper.

Oh, and here's a secret I'll share with you, my dear blog readers. See that letter "h" in the word "school"? Well, I didn't have an "h" anymore, so I used an "n" and a part of a "j" and used the "adventure" sticker from SWR's sticker sheet to hide the seam... Shhhh, don't tell anyone! ;)


Patterned paper: Scrap Within Reach "Paper Boy" collection

Letter stickers: Scrap Within Reach "Paper Boy" collection; BasicGrey Hang 10

Chipboard circles: Maya Road; Scenic Route

Stickers: Scrap Within Reach "Paper Boy" collection

Buttons: BasicGrey

Die-cut: My Mind's Eye Laundry Line Natural "Strength" title

Punch: Fiskars

Pen: American Crafts

Ink: Tsukineko


Thanks for stopping by♥




2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this turned out GREAT!! congrats on your win today---more fun goodies for you on the way! :)

Stampin Mindy said...

Very cute, love the layout ans your papers, such a cute photo!