Sunday, February 14, 2010

Card - Scrap Within Reach

My brother celebrated his birthday on the 10th, and we had a dinner for him tonight. As I have mentioned before, I am not a card maker. Nor am I a stamper. I love stamps, but I don't want to get involved in the whole "buying them and those darn Copics", LOL! I indulge once in a while in a few stamps, and I have been lucky enough to win a few also. That's enough for me. I have no qualms, however, in using my friends' stamps! Since I know nothing about stamps, I don't even know which one this is... I want to say The Greeting Farm, but I could be wrong. I colored it with some watercolor pencils I have here and I must admit, it was fun to color!

The papers I used are Scrap Within Reach, the Industrial Park collection.


Thanks for stopping by♥



1 comment:

Erin Morehouse said...

yep- you got it- The Greeting Farm
This is Skater Ian, from the Ian and Anya series...if you're not careful, you may just start to know a lot more about stamps!