Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thank you!

Hello everyone! I would like to thank you all for your comments yesterday.
A special thank you to Erin who gave me a call last night and lifted my spirits!
It is still incredibly noisy here, but the heat is the worst.
It's currently 38 C in our house (100 F) with no possibilities of opening the windows.
Since there are also 2 huge dehumidifiers in the house, we are fighting dehydration.
Let's just say a lot of water has been drunk!
The kids are starting to feel affected by this heat.
I wish we could go away today, but I can't take my car because it is having HUGE problems and it might die in my hands.
Even my husband wont drive it unless he absolutely has to.
So I'm stuck here.
We'll go in the backyard.
We'll go in the pool.
We'll do what we have to do! :)
Oh, and btw, the insurance company will pay to put us up somewhere else, so no worries there.

Thanks for stopping by♥

No comments: