Saturday, August 01, 2009

Scrapbook Circle August 09 kit!!

My, oh my!! I will definitely be stalking my mailbox for this! Some Cosmo Cricket, Jillibean and Glitz! Plus, that sheet of October Afternoon's Road Map labels that was sold out at my lss by the time I got there! If you want to order, click here! Hurry, these kits sell out fast!


Kit Contents
Patterned Paper
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Homework
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Tube Socks
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Studyhall
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Drivers Ed
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Art Appreciation
Jillibean Soup Alphabet Soup Mixed Veggies
Jillibean Soup Alphabet Soup Hot Water
Jillibean Soup Alphabet Soup Alphabet Pasta
Glitz Olivia Stripe
Glitz Olivia Hearts
Glitz Olivia Roses

Embellishments
Assortment of Jillibean Soup Journaling
Circle Numbers
Glitz Red or Green Bling
Cosmo Cricket Borders
October Afternoon Road Map Labels
October Afternoon Road Map Postcards
Making Memories Tiny White Alpha
Luxe Black Alpha or Basic Grey Alpha
1/2 yard black Twine
Assortment of Coordinating Buttons

Thanks for stopping by♥


1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

I hope yours arrives soon...I feel so guilty getting to play with it before you do! LOL!