Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Perfect Picture

I'm going through my pictures from the last month or so okay, a little more than a month to weed them out, getting rid of the blurry/unflattering/I-already-have-tons-of-the-same ones. It's a tedious task, you know this. After all, owning a DSLR tends to make you trigger happy!

Once in a while, you are rewarded with a picture that takes your breath away. One that captures the essence of your subject. I found one of those tonight. I took this picture of Kira on June 26th, 2009. We were outside,in the late afternoon. I love how the light catches her eyes. I love how her smile encompasses her entire face. I love her.

Thanks for stopping by♥


2 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

Oooo yeah! That's one of those pictures you dream of capturing! Awesome!

Stacey said...

You are right, stunning pic!