Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Layout, a Card and a Toot... Oh my!

I took these pictures of Sean back in April because I thought he was adorable. However, when I had them printed, I realized how drab they look, what with the cement, the bare bushes, the yellow grass and the all-beige outfit. So I ran with that idea! ;)

This week's American Crafts challenge was to use 2 Remarks stickers. No problem there. First I have the letters, then there's the journaling spot.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics;
Paper: American Crafts Kids collection;
Chipboard shapes: American Crafts;
Journaling spot: American Crafts Remarks;
Letters: American Crafts Remarks;
Pen: Sakura and American Crafts;
Ribbon: Unknown;


*********************

I also made this card using the August kit from Scrapbook Circle. Gotta love Cosmo Cricket and "The Boyfriend"! The only supplies not from the kit are the mini letters.


This is the inside:

****************************

Last, but certainly not least, Jane from Scrapbooking & Beyond just requested a layout for the spring or summer 2010 issue (to be determined, it could fit in either one)! YAY!

Thanks for stopping by♥


8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

woohoo Claude--you're on a roll!

Stacy Milford said...

great projects Claude! Lovin' that card! I seriously have got to find my mojo!!!

Erin Morehouse said...

Way to go!!
I LOVE The AC puzzle pieces on that lo! The whole thing looks fantastic really!

Deana said...

CONGRATS for being featured on CC today! Your cards are adorable! :-)

Igagnon76 said...

congrats on winning the monthly AC challenge!!! check out their blog!

rocklady said...

congrats on your win claude, a.c. is very generous with their prizes!

missusem said...

Congrats!! :)

Erin Morehouse said...

whoohoooo lady!! LOVE this LO, so does someone at AC!!