Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A rare thing for me!

On a whim the other day, I ordered the Sookie Stackhouse boxed set from amazon.ca. I had recently reread all the books I love and keep (I should make a layout about these; there are only a few I will reread regularly) and since I don't go to the library because the only one close only has books in french, I needed something new. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind reading books in french, as long as they were written in french. Translations, however, are another story. Have you ever tried to read Mary Higgins Clark in french??? It is horrible! Really.

Anywayyy, in the wake of the whole Twilight frenzy, there was lots of talk everywhere about what other series are fun to read. This one kept popping up, so I decided to just go for it. Yes, I could've bought just the first book to see if I liked it, but I decided to throw caution to the wind and order the whole set.
Once I'm done, I might have a few friends who'd be interested in reading them, and then Kiijii might be there to help me get some of my money back! ;)

So, if you've read this, did you like it?

1 comment:

Igagnon76 said...

oh?! i actually looked at these at Indigo the other day but figured they could never live up to my love of Twilight. let me know how they are and i might be one of your friends that would like to borrow them :)