Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Like what you see?


No, you are not dreaming. This is a gorgeous camera strap made with Basic Grey Sultry fabric! I know, I know, it a scrapbooker's dream come to life, lol! My pal JJ is now selling these (I totally took this image from her site) as well as other camera straps made with BG and Cosmo Cricket fabrics. You can also find some non-reversible straps (I own the olive green one!) and you will soon be able to purchase some point & shoot wristlets.

You know what I especially like about the straps (other than they are gorgeous)? It's that they are longer than my original Canon one. Which means I can now carry it across my body, not just over my shoulder or hanging on my neck. Love it!

Also, if you like the crochet flowers I used on my layout from a few posts ago, she sells those too.

So head on to her store, Threading Lightly, and check it out!!

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

the strap is very cool. love the pattern. yum!