Monday, March 30, 2009

A published layout and some thoughts

This layout was published in the January 09 issue of Scrapbooks Etc. I thought I had posted it on my blog, but I can't seem to find it now.

You know what I love about scrapbooking? Many things, of course, but mostly I love that I can remember when each layout was made. This one was made at a Friday night crop at Scrapbook Centrale. I remember who was there, I remember where I was sitting. I remember seeing Bella's measuring tape and asking her if I could take a piece of it. I remember that NoƩmi is the one who showed me that the Bo-Bunny dotted cardstock fit perfectly with my Imaginisce patterned paper. Yes, scrapbooking is about preserving memories, but it's also about creating new ones. Love it!

*******

Here's a shout-out to Caro, my rockin' cousin! She was hand-picked to be a design team member (one of only two!!) at Boutique Creations Elliam! Well deserved, my friend, I'm proud of you!

No comments: