Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ugh, I'm sick!!!

I don't get sick. I haven't been really sick ever since I had my kids. I'll catch a cold once in a while, but not as often as others in my household do. Sure, I recently started suffering from migraines, but I mean sick sick? Hardly ever.

So when we were at the mall Saturday and I started getting dizzy and feeling nauseous and faint, I thought another migraine was falling down upon me. When I asked Keith to cut our outing short because I wanted to go lie down, he knew I meant business. I could hardly walk anymore, my body felt too heavy for my legs.

We got home at 4pm. Keith left Kira with me since she needed a nap and left with Sean to go see his dad. I slept until 8:30pm, woke up for half-an-hour and went back to sleep until 6am when Kira woke up. When Keith woke up at 7am, I went back to sleep and pretty much slept all day.

I'll spare you the details; let's just say it's gastro and leave it at that. Keith is having dinner right now and it smells awful to my weak stomach!!!

Ugh, I hope I feel better tomorrow because with Keith back at work, I wont have the luxury of staying in bed all day!

No comments: