Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I get to toot twice today!

I'm so excited! Memory Makers contacted me yesterday to request 2 layouts for the July/August issue. Two!!! I am beyond words! Thanks for letting me share with you!

***

Here's a conversation between Sean and myself yesterday that came out of the blue:

SEAN: What's that?

ME: Those are my breasts.

S: Breasts? (he then looked at his own shirt and didn't see any breasts)

M: Only girls have breasts, boys don't have breasts. Kira will have breasts when she's bigger.

S: Oh yeah?

M: That's how we give milk to babies. Do you remember when Kira used to drink milk from mommy"s breasts?

S: Oh.... yeah!

M: Boys don't give milk, only girls.

S: Maybe I can give juice.

M: LOL! Maybe...

S: Do you give juice?

M: No, I give milk.

S: Like a COW?!?!

3 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Sean RAWKS! (I feel like a cow lately, LOL!)

COngrats on MM!! Woo hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Sean's a funny kid! :P
Congrats on the toots!

salme said...

He's so funny!