Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Join me.

Come back in time with me for a minute, wont you? Imagine we are August 17th, at the reception for Noémi's wedding. We are sitting at a table with Erin, her husband Mark, their son Ethan, Eliane, wedding photographers Martine and Dominique, and last but not least, my sweet husband Keith.

Now c'mon, lean in closer. We -as a group- are talking about kids (shocker!) Can you hear what I'm saying? Can you hear me saying how much Kira, my loveable little girlie, is a handful but Sean is a pure angel? Can you hear me say he's been nothing but sweet and I have nothing bad to say about him? Can you?! Now, lean in a little more and please...

*smack me upside the head!!!*

I jinxed it, totally jinxed it.

Oh, he's still sweet. How could he not be? That's Sean: sweet as honey. But for some reason, he's become more, how should I put this?, physical. If he's done with a toy, he'll throw it down on the floor. If something is in his way, he'll kick it. If Nuage (one of our cats) is around, he'll scream to scare him away. Don't get me wrong; he's not violent or enraged. He just does it... because! I'm not sure what he's trying to do, but if it's to get me mad, he's doing it! I've never raised my voice as much as I have in the past week-and-a-half.

-Sean, don't throw your toys on the floor!

-Sean, why did you kick that?!

-Sean, stop scaring Nuage!

-Sean, don't punch the tv!

Anyway.... this is my venting for tonight.

I am leaving you with my most recent layout. I used random pictures of Kira that I liked but that didn't neccessarily deserve their own layout. Then I used a mosaic maker and voila!, I had it printed as is. Yes, the mosaic maker put some pictures off-center, but I like it. It gives it a charm, I think! :D


4 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

OMG!! If I hadn't seen the name Sean, I would sworn you were described Liam's behaviour!!! He does EXACTLY those things!

Anonymous said...

*smack* ;P

Hopefully it's just a phase he's going through! Good luck keeping your cool!

Love the mosaïc! :)

Marie Starr said...

I, too, hope it is just a phase he is going through! Hang in there, Mommy!

Sudie said...

Oh boy! Hugs.