Friday, August 01, 2008

Memory Makers publication request!

Oh Yeah!!!!! I am quite the happy camper tonight! A few hours ago, I got a request from Memory Makers magazine to publish a layout with both Sean and Kira on it! My first time in the mag! I've been pubbed in their Oh! Baby book, but not the mag... until now! I see it as a good omen for MMM ;-)

Also, my 4 favourite dancers out of the 6 left on So You Think You Can Dance made it to next week's finale. I really like Chelsie and Mark, but they were my least favourites out of the 6.

As promised, here is my favourite dance from last night's show. Surprise, surprise, it's contemporary (sorry JJ!) It was so good, it made me forget it was a Celine Dion song...! The part where she jumps and he catches her mid-jump is amazing! Fast-forward to 0:39

Courtesy of mysinigang0com on youtube.com

No comments: