Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's been busy!

Well, not super busy, since we're on vacation taking it easy. But since we are the stay-at-home type of people, any evening spent out of the house is considered busy! :)

Anyway, like every year, Keith's boss gave us tickets for the Rogers Cup yesterday morning. We weren't able to go, because my mom was busy and couldn't babysit. :( However, she came over afterwards and Keith and I went out to dinner and a movie. The last movie we had seen together in theaters was Miami Vice, one of the worst movies ever made!!! Seriously! Youknow when you buy something and you aren't satisfied with it, you can get your money back? Well we really wish they'd do that for movies! But not only did we want our money back, we wanted the 2 hours back! Time badly spent!!! Yes, it was that awful!!! Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy... We ended up seeing The Dark Night. Pretty good, although a bit too long for my taste. Heath Ledger is awesome! Seriously, when you see this movie, keep a lookout for a point when he says "Six." When you see it, you'll know what I mean. Creepy, twisted, incredible! Also, I need to point out that Christian Bale, who plays Batman, has been "my man" since the little-seen Disney musical Newsies. That movie rocks!

Before the movie, we went to Les Menus Plaisirs, an auberge/restaurant. Keith had won a 100$ gift certificate last month, so we had a really nice dinner! I had filet mignon with blue cheese sauce. It was incredible, yum!

I'll be back tomorrow with my SYTYCD pick. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: