Thursday, June 26, 2008

SYTYCD... and some pictures!

Okay, I intend to put my favourite routines on my blog as long as SYTYCD is on, so expect one (or a few of these) every week! This week, my favourite was definitely this routine by Napoleon and Tabitha danced by Mark and Chelsie H. Hip-hop. Who would've thought it would be my fave?! Go to 2:45 to see just the dancing, not the blah-blah!


*************************************************************

And now here are a few favourite pictures from the past 2 days:


Keith and his dad:

Kira rolling in the grass:


Joe, Keith's best friend, during his softball game:


Sean at Jarry park:


Sean and Kira having fun together:


Keith as he touches home plate after his second homerun of the season!!! They scored 3 points with this HR!


4 comments:

Igagnon76 said...

great picture! i especially love the one of Kira rolling in the grass! oh yeah! and i loved that routine too!

JJ Sobey said...

I think I'm watching all the SYTYCD almost a week behind you. When are the new ones on?

And can I say - what a nice surprise to see hip hop done in tastful clothing?

Fleur-de-Lys said...

J'aime particulièrement la photo ou ils jouents dans le sable ensemble... cute ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pics Claude! I just love the one of Kira rolling in the grass and the one of your dh's friend. :)