Sunday, June 22, 2008

All-Day Crop at Scrapbook Centrale

I love these all-day crops. Love, love, love 'em! 12 hours of friends, coffee, laughter and, let's not forget, scrapbooking! My mother is always amazed that I can do this for 12 hours straight. I must say, before my first all-day crop, I wondered the same thing myself! But it's more than just scrapbooking. It's about having a day off from the day-to-day. It's about fun conversations with ladies who share the same passion as me. It's fun to look around and see what everyone else is doing, to see how they work. I honestly don't see the time go by. It always ends way too soon.

Natalie, the Big Cahuna at Scrapbook Centrale is a wonderful lady. She's friendly and has a genuine passion for the craft. As always, she did raffles throughout the evening. I walked away with these Autumn Leaves stamps, called Brushed Flowers. Aren't they cool?!

I also won a chipboard album by Bo-Bunny and the latest issue of CK. I'm a happy camper right now!

After the crop, us girls (with the added bonus of Isabelle, who was able to join us today) went to Starbucks for more coffee and even more talking. I've already blogged about how much I love these outtings, no need to repeat myself. I indulged in a Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino® blended coffee with Chocolate Whipped Cream. What can I say? JJ is an enabler!!! ;)
Here is their description of the drink:

Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino® blended coffee with Chocolate Whipped Cream
Classic chocolate and spearmint flavor combined with Starbucks coffees and
milk, mocha sauce, Frappuccino® chips, blended with ice, and then topped with
chocolate whipped cream and mocha sauce.

One word: delicious! However, I'll have to add an hour or two on the treadmill to make up for it, lol! But it was worth it!

The next all-day crop is on July 26th. In the meantime, there're always the Friday night crops!

*************************************************************

I wanted to talk about Sean's potty-training, but I am exhausted. So I'll update you tomorrow! Good night!


3 comments:

Caro said...

please please please tell me when there's these all-day crops that you're attending, esp when people from outta town like mel b and isabelle are going... i'm so sad i wasnt there, didnt know about it. i cant come to the one in july, but let me know for the other ones k? thanks!

Jessica said...

Glad you had fun Claude!

p.s. I noticed you looking slim and trim! Good for you for exercising!

Igagnon76 said...

it was so much fun i can`t wait to do it again. i won`t be able to make the one in July because i`ll be on vacation in NB, but i`ll try to plan for the August one. Maybe i could try to go to a friday night in the meantime.