Thursday, August 24, 2006

Finally got a printer!

OK, so my printer's been on the fritz for months now, and I've made due. I actually fell in love with my handwritting all over again, and I'll still journal by hand on some of my layouts. But gosh, I'm glad I finally got a new printer! It's not a very good one, but I don't care!! As long as it works, it'll do. Here is my first creation using that printer! I can't imagine this layout without the computer journaling!

Love,

Claude Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL, oh gosh just look at him :) how cute!

Congrats on the new printer.

Unknown said...

That LO & those pics are FANTASTIC! TFS!

Toni

JoSie SenSi said...

j'l'avais pas vu ce layout! Il est don bin génial !!!!!!

Julie said...

ta page est superbe!!! Il était pas mal barbouillé ton fils! lolol

SmileyCarrie said...

I love your layout!! such cute pictures too. .love how you did your journalling.