Wednesday, June 21, 2006

2peas blog challenge

I am taking on the challenge posted on 2Peas yesterday.

1. FIRST NAME? claude

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? nope

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? i'm pregnant, so my toddler makes me cry pretty much every other day by exasperating me!

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? curiously, i like it only when i don't apply myself. if i try to make it too neat, it's too roundish for my taste. go figure!

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? i'm not a fan of lunch meat at all, but if i had to pick, i'd say maple ham

6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yup. sean just turned 2, and i am 4 months pregnant

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? i think i would, but i'm not certain i make a great friend...

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? nope

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? noooooooooooooooooo.... ;)

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yup, although they gave me a lot of grief when i was little

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? only if i was on the amazing race and i absolutely had too! otherwise, no way!

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? never, but i often have to untie them before putting them back on!

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? oh yeah! i've been through my share of hard times, and i am strong for it all now

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? chocolate all the way!

16. SHOE SIZE? i was an 8 before i was pregnant with sean, and my feet grew to a 9 after! i hope this pregnancy doesn't bring me to a 10, i can't afford to change all my shoes again!

17. RED OR PINK? red

18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my weight. i'm a size 16, and ot happy about that!

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? i haven't talked to my friend linda in quite a few months, i miss her

20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? april 7th, 1976, in montreal

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? i'm still in my pjs!

22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? peanut m&ms last night, i'm nauseous now, so i'm not eating

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? jessica andrews

24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue

25. FAVORITE SMELL? sushi smells awesome!

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? keith, my husband

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? that they are slimmer than me. pathetic, no?

28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? i dont think so!

29. FAVORITE DRINK? right now, iced tea

30. FAVORITE SPORT? i love to watch football

31. HAIR COLOR? brown

32. EYE COLOR? brown

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope

34. FAVORITE FOOD? sushi

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy ending

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? ice age, over and over again!

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? my pjs are purple

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer, by far!

39. HUGS OR KISSES? i dont like to choose!

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? anything chocolate

41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? right, now i am re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? the dell logo

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my son laughing

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? i;m not a fan of either but if i have to choose, the beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME i went to france when i was 15

46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? i'd love to have dinner with brian and justin from queer as folk!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your answers!!!!

Julie said...

I think 28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? should be: "I'm a published scrapbooker!" Loved reading your answers, too.

Sofia said...

Great answers. Now that I think about it, one of the first things I notice about people is whether or not a they are slimmer than me, so you're not alone.