Monday, March 06, 2006

And The Winner Is...

ME! okay, you'll have to excuse me, I am still under the charm of the Oscars! but seriously, i did win my first scrapbooking contest!!! i will be the guest design team member on leaving-memories for the month of april! i am so very excited! i just recently started participating in contests, and i wanted this one badly because i love my layout! i started from a sketch, and i love the results:




















the journaling is hidden behind the top-right picture. in case you are interested, here it is:

In the blink of an eye, you turned from baby to toddler. I was warned that time flies when you have a child, but it's still hard to see it happen! On the other hand, I love watching you grow up, I love seeing your new discoveries. Sure, you get bumps and bruises along the way, but that is part of the course. I need to keep my eyes wide open because in the blink of an eye, you will go from toddler, to boy, to teenager, to grown man. Grow strong, grow happy, but don't do it to fast! I love you, Sean

i am thrilled!!! now, if only i could get this page published, i'd be in heaven!!!

7 comments:

corinne5 said...

great lo girl! HUge congrats!

corinne5xxx

Sherri said...

How awesome! Congrats! I love the mix of the photos on that page. Great work.

Adrienne said...

That is SO awesome!

Deene Souza Photography said...

Congrats Claude! Things are definitely looking up for you! So happy!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome, Claude!

Mélanie et François said...

Fais-en donc une couple en français Claude, que jte publie dans S&S mouhahahaha :)

Anonymous said...

WOW Congrats again Claude...love it! Can't wait to see what else you'll come up with...your so clever!