Friday, January 20, 2006

There's a first time for everything!!!

`
There's a first for everything!!! Fill this out and send the same questionaire to 3 bloggers. Keep it going...

1. First time you got kissed: 12, his name was Patrick How was it? I honestly don't remember, lol!

2. First time you drove a car: I was 16, in my first driver's ed class. I didn't even know which pedal was the breaks and which one was the gas!! What kind of car? It was white, that's all I remember!!

3. First time you scrapbooked: Almost exactly 3 years ago, with the greatest cousin/friend anyone can have, Caro. When you look at your page do you love it? Nope, very bland, but I do like to see how far I've come!!

4. First time you went on a date: Well, here in Quebec, we don't really go on dates. We have a BF or we don't, simple as that. So, my first BF was Patrick (see above!)

5. First time you fell in love: 12 Patrick will always be part of my life. I love that guy, even though we lost touch. He named hiss daughter after me! How did you know? I had the fuzzies in my stomach!!

6. First time you cooked for someone: Gosh, I can't remember, but I know it was for Keith, my now DH Was it yummy? What did you make? No idea!!

7. First time you got on a plane: I probably was 5 Where did you go? Were you scared? Florida, and I don't remember being scared.

8.First time you shaved your legs: 12 years old Did you cut yourself? I never, EVER, cut myself shaving!! Seriously!!!

9. First time you put one make up: 12 Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown? I must have done a good job, or my mom would not have let me out of the house, lol!

10. First time you moved out of your home: I was 22 Was it an apartment, house, etc? It was an apartment with my boyfriend, now DH!

Don't forget to send this to three bloggers!!!!

I am tagging
Caro,
Mélane
et Mélanie!

No comments: