Wednesday, July 16, 2014

16 March 2011


Hello again everyone! Today, I'm sharing a very simple layout that I absolutely love. That picture of Zoey when she was barely 10 days-old is awww-inducing, isn't it? I can't believe I hadn't scrapbooked it yet!


I started with sketch #401 from Scrapbook Challenges, turned it on it's side, and reduced the quantity of squares. I was going to use 9 squares, but as I was going through my stash (I'm trying to use up what I have before I buy anything else!), I found this old Jillibean Soup kraft journaling tag that I absolutely wanted to use. So I made it work.

Supplies:
Papers, button, and sticker: My Mind's Eye
Journaling tag: Jillibean Soup
Tag: Maya Road
Numbers: American Crafts
Border sticker: Basic Grey
Twine: The Twinery

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Sweet layout! LOVE the grid design centered in the middle.