Friday, February 26, 2010

For the Love of Chlokit **New Nikki Sivils**

Finally, I get to post a layout with Nikki's new collection, Willow Bee. It's so much fun, you need to get your hands on it! And how about those burlap buttons?! Good thing I got a bunch of them in my DT package, because I'll be using them everywhere!

I love how Kira says the word "chocolate"! No mistake here, she really says it with the letter "l" in this weird place. Try saying it out loud, it's not that easy! :)


Supplies:
Papers, buttons and cardstock stickers: Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker
Letters: American Crafts and BasicGrey
Pop-dots

Remember to join us on March 5th! For more info, click on image on the top right.


Thanks for stopping by♥



3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

that sure is DARN cute!

Lydia said...

Very very very cute , I love how you used the child pronunciation of chocolate, looks great!

Susie Sugar said...

Totally adorable children and you LO is stunning too
Hugs Susie xx