Thursday, February 25, 2010

Arts & Craps - American Crafts Sketch Challenge

First off, let me apologize for the poor quality of my picture... Natural light kinda sucks around here these days. I'll photograph it again if/when it's possible. Right now, I just need to get it online :)

American Crafts' challenge this week was to use one of the sketches from the DT. I chose the following one from Elizabeth:

I
I pretty much followed it, which is rare in my case usually! I tend to modify sketches to the death! But I really liked this one as-is. And how much do you love this Spring line by Dear Lizzy + American crafts?! It gorgeous!


Supplies:
Papers, chipboard, letters and pen: American Crafts
Rub-on stitching: Doodlebug

Thanks for stopping by♥



3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Great take on this sketch, love this paper!

Unknown said...

I love what you did with this sketch! I agree that the Dear Lizzy goods are awesome!

Lydia said...

adorable page, and with all the rain natural light around here has been tricky too.