Monday, August 25, 2014

What Our Summer Looks Like - SWAT Design Team


This week's challenge over at SWAT was to scrap about our summer. This layout definitely pinpoints what most of my summer was about. The girls and their friends! They spent their whole vacation together. Our place. Their place. Our pool. Their jungle gym. Makeup. Dress up. Playing Mommy. They sure had a great time!

Make sure you link up with SWAT if you take on this challenge. We'd love to see what you come up with!



I used a sketch from My Scraps & More. thanks for the inspiration!

Papers: Studio Calico (South of Market), Echo Park (Capture Life)
 Printable: The Cut Shoppe
Letters: Echo Park (Capture Life) and Lily Bee
Sticker: Echo Park (Capture Life)

8 comments:

LisaM said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

Tracey said...

This is such a great page! I love it! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

jenessa said...

Fun page! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

Tracy F said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

Michelle said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

Missy Whidden said...

I love this layout! So adorable! So glad you played along with us over at My Scraps!

Nadine Carlier said...

Great page and take on the sketch! Thank you for sharing your page with us at MSAM!

wendipooh13 said...

great summer page and LOVE the EP!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps&More!!!