Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Happy Feet - SWAT drill #34


Hello everyone! This week's challenge over at SWAT is all about feet, with or without shoes! 

I decided to do a layout with this picture of my muddy shoes after the awesome Mud Hero run I did on June 14th! This was one of the hardest things I did in my life, but so rewarding! You can bet I'll soon share a layout of myself all muddy!


Make sure you share your layouts for this challenge on the SWAT blog to be entered for a drawing of a 20$ GC from Creative Embellishments!!

I used Sketch #271 from Creative Scrappers as a base for this layout. I also used the colour combo from Life. Paper. Scrapbook's Mood Board for June. I also used the words "Adventure Awaits" for my title because I thought it was incredibly appropriate. After all, this race showed me that I can do anything. The best is yet to come!

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

GORGEOUS layout! Love your color palette! Congrats and the mud run - what a great way to document it!!! Stop by and share your Crafty Creation!!!

Agnieszka/Mirabeel said...

Pretty layout! Love the colours! Thank you for playing along with us at LPS!